A few people have been asking to me to show what’s inside my bag.
The thing is, I change my bag maybe twice a week, according to mood, occasion or outfit, so it’s useless to keep documenting it.
My current bag is a T.A.T.A. Baby purchased in the Liger store at Silvercord in Hong Kong.
A T.A.T.A. Baby is a chic version of the Banane Taipei bags that have been copied everywhere. They are made in Japan, and therefore pricier.
They are not mass-produced so it’s good to buy it when you walk into one.
They are lightweight and pack a LOT.
2. Organizer of gift checks (read: media ako) + favorite Goody comb (I have three)
3. Muji clear organizer/pen case
4. Wet and dry tissues (I’m a mom)
5. Louis Vuitton agenda and keys
6. Rootote Grande shopping bag
7. Sangkatutak na shopping cards (4 pages yan)
8. Pill organizer
9. Rosary from Lourdes from Jay Abalos
10. Muji mints and gumballs
But oh, can I just show you my wallet? I found it at Team Manila Rockwell and couldn’t bilibit.
This thing is almost Margielic, with the distressed leather and painted surface.
It is 11.5″ long and simply stylish
It opens up to this Margielic thing to organize your money, skinny pen, receipts, checkbook, with 8 card slots
The stitching isn’t perfect, but for Php 995, how can you complain? I bought the last one at the Rockwell store, but hoping to find more because Grace wants one.