Those anticipating Alexander Wang’s collection for H&M will be glad to know it will be available in 250 H&M stores worldwide, and online starting November 6, 2014.
The Alexander Wang x H&M collection will feature apparel and accessories for women and men.
In Manila, the collection will be available at the SM Fashion Hall flagship store where customers may line up at the EDSA entrance before the store opens.
Here’s what you have to know if you’re planning to be there:
1) The first 10 customers will receive a limited edition H&M book celebrating the first ten years of designer collaborations at H&M. The book includes never before seen images from campaigns and behind-the-scenes, plus exclusive interviews with many of the designers. It will show the development and work process up to the launching of the collections.
2) Those in line are not allowed to have substitutes or ask/hire people to queue for them. The actual customer needs to be in line.
3) Color-coded bands will be provided to those in queue. The color on your band will determine the shopping time for you and your group.
4) Each group will be allowed to shop for ten minutes only in the Alexander Wang X H&M collection area. But you are welcome to shop in other areas of the store that will be open during that time.
5) Each customer shall be limited to purchase 2 pieces/product/per color only.
6) Your place in line does not guarantee availability of any items from the Alexander Wang X H&M collection.
7) There will be a strict 3-day return/exchange policy. No refunds or exchanges will be given after this time. Items must be in perfect condition and please bring your receipt. Accessories and undergarments are not refundable for hygiene reasons.
8) If the size of your item is wrong, you are allowed to replace the item with the correct size but not change to a different style.
To know more, go to http://wangxhmlive.hm.com
Official hashtag: #ALEXANDERWANGXHM