I’ll admit I haven’t found that one perfect shampoo and conditioner for my hair, so I keep a variety of products in my shower stall. The ones that work stay in rotation, and the ones that don’t, go to the bin.
A couple of months ago I received the new Dove Damage Therapy range. If it’s for damaged hair, I’ll use it. And if it’s Dove, I’ll try it.
Aside from the shampoo and conditioner, my favorite product is probably the rescue kit—a two-step treatment that I use when my hair feels especially dry and I can’t be bothered to go to the salon.
Dove Damage Therapy has finally arrived in the Philippines. Its secret lies in three special ingredients:
• Micro-Moisture Serum to defend hair against dryness and brittleness.
• Nutri-Oil Complex to prevent frizz with its perfect blend of natural oils. It moisturizes hair without leaving a greasy feel.
• Fiber Actives heal your hair from the inside. It penetrates internal hair fibers to reconstruct hair and restore broken protein bonds to bring hair back to an almost virgin state.
Dove Damage Therapy offers four variants that focus on specific problem areas that cause hair damage:
• Straight and Silky is for lightly-damaged hair that is generally dry and rough to the touch. If you want hair that’s straight and smooth, this one’s for you.
• Nourishing Oil Care is for dull and frizzy hair that lacks lustre and shine.
• Is your hair falling? Experience 98% less hair fall with Dove Damage Therapy’s Hair Fall Rescue.
• For severely damaged hair due to frequent styling and other environmental factors, use Intense Repair to get rid of 9 times less split ends in just three washes.
Want to win Dove hair products this summer?
Here’s an easy promo for ten lucky winners who will receive a Dove Damage Therapy kit that contains Intense Therapy products.
1. My favorite moisturizing Dove soap
2. A weekly Treatment Mask to repair your hair from damaging styling habits and environmental factors
3. Two-Step Treatment to repair hair from frequent styling
4-5. Intense Repair shampoo and conditioner
6. Daily Treatment Conditioner for dry, rough and frizzy hair. Replace your ordinary conditioner to achieve stronger, smoother and softer hair.
7. Overnight Treatment. Use once a week to restore depleted protein overnight without leaving marks on your pillow.
8. A serum to make hair smooth, soft and shiny anytime without the greasiness.
How to join:
1) Open to any resident of the Philippines.
2) Must have a Twitter account and follow @dovehair and @jiritajackson
3) Click the Tweet button below to share to your followers.
4) Promo starts now until May 8, 2012 at 11:59 PM.
5) Winners will be chosen via electronic raffle and contacted via email or text.
Winners will also be announced on chuvaness.com, Twitter and Facebook.
6) Winners may be asked to pick up their prizes at the nearest Pepper Lunch branch or will receive their prizes by courier, depending on their address.
7) If you agree, join the easy electronic raffle by registering HERE.