From now until April 29, 2014, get a chance to trade in your furniture that is still in good useable condition and get new a new Gus* item at 30% off regular price.
After the promo period, all traded-in furniture will be donated to ABS-CBN’s Lingkod Kapamilya Foundation, Inc.
Gus* is one of my go-to places when looking for furniture in Manila.
This is great promo because aside from being able to redecorate and getting a bigger discount for new furniture, you’ll be able to help out a family in need by donating your old pieces.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Acceptable furniture for trade-in are sofas, chairs, stools, tables, desks, beds and cabinets.
2. Traded-in furniture are subject to evaluation by Gus* to ensure that they are still useable and intact. Gus* has the right to reject items deemed no longer in useable condition or not fit for donation.
3. One unit of traded-in furniture is equivalent to one discounted product from Gus*.
4. Purchase of Gus* furniture, lighting or accessory should be made within the promo period in order to qualify for the discount. Indent orders made during the promo period are also qualified for discount.
5. Promo cannot be used in conjunction with other promos or discounts.
6. Trade-in furniture may be picked up by Gus* free of charge within Metro Manila as long as delivery and pick-up is made on the same day at the delivery site.
Should the pick-up site be different from the delivery site or on a different day but still within Metro Manila, a minimal logistics fee of Php 500 shall be charged.
All pick-up and delivery outside of Metro Manila shall be charged an appropriate fee.
The client also has the option to bring the furniture for trade-in to Gus* Metro Manila warehouse (12 Tagdalit Street, Brgy. Manresa, Quezon City) or to any showroom.
Check out their locations at the ground floor, Greenbelt Residences in Makati or Design Pod at 52 Connecticut Street, North Greenhills, San Juan.
To know more call +632.621-8171, email GUS@livingspace.com.ph, or like them on Facebook.