This giveaway is so yesterday! I am so backlogged. If you are a busy blogger, you’d understand.
Last month I put together a back-to-school package and then got busy.
Now Globe Tattoo wants you to experience their Lifestyle sticks, powered by Tattoo’s 4G Network.
With Tattoo Player, Tattoo Explorer, and Tattoo Stylista, you can surf at speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps.
I had six of these to give away, but Mich Dulce got confined at the hospital with no wifi, and I sent her one.
So I’m giving away five of these. Special thanks to Vangie Gaw who sent these lovely see-through cases.
Inside: head-to-toe swag from Goody, Burlington and Biofresh, a miniature harmonica from Levi Celerio x Freeway, and a Tattoo Lifestyle stick.
You’ll also get a Belle du Jour Campus planner designed for the academic year
1) Open to anyone with a Philippine address and Twitter account.
2) Follow @chooseTATTOO on Twitter.
3) Register in this electronic raffle.
4) Promo runs from August 6 to August 11, 2012 at 11:59 PM.
5) Five winners will be chosen via electronic raffle on and will be contacted via email.
6) Depending on their location, winners will receive their prizes either by courier or asked to claim their prizes at Pepper Lunch Greenbelt 5, Rockwell, Shangri-La Plaza, or Megamall.
To know more about Globe Lifestyle sticks, click HERE.