No, I’m not turning into a food blogger, it’s just what’s on my plate right now.
Do you want to have the yummiest job in the Philippines? Do you want to sample specialties of 101 restaurants in 10 Philippine destinations? Do you want to promote Filipino cuisine and be the Ultimate Sooo Pinoy Blogger?
Former Tourism Secretary Joseph “Ace” Durano and Unilever Food Solutions present an exciting, one-of-a-kind contest that aims to showcase the Philippines’ rich culinary treasures.
Durano believes trying Filipino delicacies is a great way to discover our country.
“Everyone who comes to the Philippines has to savor the wealth of our cuisine,” he says. “Food has always been an important part of our culture, and our local specialties reflect the distinctiveness and diversity of each area. Filipinos have countless delicious reasons to be proud of our culinary heritage, which is something we should strive to promote to the rest of the world.”
From October 5 to November 21, 2011, foodies nationwide can get a shot at becoming the Ultimate Sooo Pinoy Blogger, just by sharing their love of Filipino cuisine through their blogs.
1) Write a blog entry about your recent dining experience in any restaurant established in the Philippines.
2) The blog entry should be at least 300 words long and be accompanied by at least three (3) food shots and a photo of yourself dining in the restaurant.
3) Take a screen shot of your blog entry and email it to Sooo_Pinoy@yahoo.com.
4) Email must contain the blog post URL, contestant’s name, contact number, and the blog entry itself (preferably in .doc or .docx format).
5) The blog post must not be altered or deleted until December 15, 2011.
Contestants who submit the most creative entries reflecting a genuine passion for Filipino food and an enthusiasm to promote Filipino culture will qualify for the next round and be given further challenges.
The winner will take a 30-day journey to 10 Philippine destinations to enjoy culinary treats in 101 restaurants, and will get to share his or her adventures with the world.
For more details about the Ultimate Sooo Pinoy Blogger Mechanics, like them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/SoooPinoy.