Ok, as of now, I’m getting excited.
Thanks to @elmersglue for this pic!
Kaya lang, coaster lang?? Wala bang T-shirt?
Buy it here.
554 entries later to the BlackBerry promo, the judges (not me!) have narrowed down the finalists to these Top 20.
Check the slideshow to see if you’re one of them.
If you are, you will be invited to a BBM group where you’ll be given a task to Amaze Me via BlackBerry camera and Messenger.
The prize will be one BlackBerry Bold 9780 for the best one who can Amaze Me.
(Again, I will not be the final judge. I leave the decision up to the panel.)
And don’t worry you’ll get another chance to win a BlackBerry Bold 9780 in Round Two, coming soon.
If you can’t be there, wear the tees!
David & Goliath, the brand known for the softest, silliest statement tees, introduces a new collection to commemorate the Royal Wedding of Prince William of Wales and Kate Middleton on April 29, 2011.
Priced at Php 995, these are exclusively available at David & Goliath stores on Bonifacio High Street, Greenbelt 5 and TriNoma.
For more information go to http://facebook.com/davidandgoliathphilippines.
1) Please pay extra care to the restrooms.
2) Please have a say in the shops—let’s get away from the Boy Bawang (no offence to that wonderful snack).
May I suggest: Team Manila and other great Filipino-made products from other graphic design teams/artists and artisans (think Manila FAME).
3) How about C2 Collezione? Or BENCH Pinoy Lab?
4) Can we have like McDonald’s/Burger King/Starbucks in the airport? It really helps when you’re in a rush to eat before boarding. It can be done in a clean, not carinderic way. Much as I love Jollibee, I think the international brands are more tourist friendly.
5) Can you take out those horrible souvenir shops that probably made sense in the ’70s but not today?
6) Can we improve the airport lounges please? Too small and too ugly.
7) Let’s give our passengers something the other airports don’t—FREE AND FAST WIFI PLEASE!!
8) I leave the rest to the commenters. Thank you very much.