He may have sold his name and label to DIESEL, but Maison Martin Margiela’s collab with H&M launching next month shows he hasn’t sold his soul!
I feel like crying after see the lookbook pics! I’ll definitely have to fly somewhere there’s no serious queue because I want to buy half the collection!!
One by one, let’s take a look at the offerings this November.
1) I love this, especially the bag and skirt
2) Everything here is geniu: the pillow-pack clutch, the jeans, and the trompe l’oeil bra top
3) I love the pant/skirt thingy
4) Hello, did you make this for me???
5) Cute leggings. Coat inappropriate for Manila weather, obviously
6) Pang Philippine Fashion Week 😉
7) Maybe Keri would like this
8) Very nice but nakakatanda (no offence)
9) Lovely trompe l’oeil dress
11) I love everything here
15) Love this
I have to plan this carefully. Don’t know yet which country I’ll go to, but definitely not Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore or Thailand. So help me God!!