The search for the next faces of Solo 2012 has been extended due to popular request!
Submission of entries is until November 30 and Voting ends on December 2, 2011.
Solo’s Online Model Search gets bigger on its 3rd year as the clothing brand celebrates the beloved comic character, KENKOY, created by the Father of Philippine Cartoons, Tony Velasquez.
After successfully launching Jaggy Tallada and Jhonna Flor as 2010’s grand winners and Mehran Khaledi and Phoebe Rutaquio as 2011’s grand winners, Solo is now searching for two new faces to be officially unveiled in 2012.
• Entries will be judged accordingly: 30% Voter’s Choice + 70% Solo’s Choice = 100%
• The highest scorers—10 Male Photo Entries and 10 Female Photo Entries—will be the finalists.
• The top 20 finalists will have a go-see and interview with the judges.
• Cash Prizes and gift certificates await the grand winners for Best Male and Best Female Photo Entries, as well as their partner Graphic Artist/Photographer.
• Prizes await lucky voters so keep your votes coming in and you might win Solo shopping GCs!
To know more, go to http://www.solo.com.ph/modelsearch2011/