HUMAN NATURE, largest producer of genuinely natural personal care and cosmetic products in the country, recently opened its flagship store in Quezon City.
Founded by Anna Meloto-Wilk and Camille Meloto, daughters of GK founder Tony Meloto, Human Nature’s products are 100% made in the Philippines and 100% free from harmful chemicals.
What started out as a humble idea to provide jobs as well as natural and organic personal care products to Filipinos, has, over the short span of three years, spread all over the Philippines and reached the United States.
Designed by Mau Adraneda and Joyce Angara, the concept store was designed as an enchanted forest in the midst of a concrete jungle.
Aside from the complete range of Human Nature products, it carries products from other Filipino social enterprises, such as:
• Golden Eggs—salted eggs without the toxic food color
• Café de Sug—Gawad Kalinga’s famous coffee from Sulu
• Enchantea—healthy iced tea from the GK Enchanted Farm
• FilBambu—food items containing bamboo, winners in the Shanghai Expo
• Theo & Philo Chocolates—the only 100% bean to bar Filipino artisan chocolate
• Jacinto & Lirio—luxury bags made from leather and water hyacinth
• Red Carpet, Blue Bamboo, Salabatea and more.
Enjoy free-flowing locally-grown brewed coffee like barako, mountain blends and Sulu Coffee when you visit the store at 460 Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City.
To learn more about Human Nature products or how to be a dealer, call 931-5787 or go to http://www.humanheartnature.com.
Human Nature is also available at Rustans, Shopwise, and Beauty Bar.