Dissecting the Real Housewives of New York
I’ve been watching
Real Housewives of New York since the beginning up to its fourth season, which ended recently with two reunion episodes.
I read on Twitter that Part 2 of the reunion was especially toxic, and true enough, it was one of the most stressful 65 minutes of television I have ever seen.
I watched it in the wee hours of the morning by myself and halfway through I wanted to cry at how mean these women are to each other.
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK CITY Season 4 Reunion Special
From L-R: Cindy Barshop, Kelly Killoren-Bensimon, Jill Zarin, LuAnn de Lesseps, Andy Cohen, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan, Alex McCord (Photo by: Heidi Gutman/Bravo)
Here’s what I thought of each housewife while watching the final episode:
1) I hate LuAnn the most. She is a mean girl, the Queen Bitch. I cannot stand her hair, her songs and even her chaka boyfriend (kahit na mabait).
Plus points: She has a nice house at the Hamptons.
2) Jill Zarin is Mean Bitch #2. But I am partial to her because I find her the most sosy. Plus points: I love her husband Bobby. So mabait.
3) Kelly is psycho and Mean Bitch #3. I’m scared of her masculine body. Plus points: She is the prettiest and has the nicest house. At masarap siyang kakampi.
4) Cindy Barshop is just simply boring. I don’t know if she really belongs to the show. Plus points: She has good taste in art and is a hard-working woman (read: idol).
5) Ramona Singer is a train wreck and how I don’t want to grow old. I find everything about her baduy. Plus points: she seems like a good mom to Avery.
6) Sonja Morgan could be really pretty in a Lauren Hutton/Barbra Streisand sort of way—but the way she dresses is so bastos with all her private parts hanging out. I am really scared of her old townhouse and her toaster oven. Plus points: maganda siya.
7) Alex McCord is the most kawawa. The brunettes are so mean to her, I feel so bad. Yes she is baduy but I think she is the kindest one in the cast. She just doesn’t know how to mind her own business. Plus points: payat siya.
Standing from L-R: LuAnn de Lesseps, Alex McCord, Jill Zarin, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan
Seated: Cindy Barshop (L) and Kelly Bensimon
While watching the last episode I started to think about grading the housewives just to see how I feel about them adds up.
I really hate LuAnn the most and think Alex is the kindest one, but according to this chart, it looks like Ramona is the one I hate the most.
Check this out: (highest score possible: 100)
What’s your opinion of the housewives and did the last show make you cringe or cry?
Who’s your favorite and who’s your hatest? Tell me in the comments section below.