I used to suffer from a severe back problem about eight years ago. I swear, there were times I couldn’t get out of bed, sit up or walk without much difficulty.
I tried many things: I switched to a Tempur pillow and forced myself to sleep on my back instead of my front. I had a healing session with Fr. Suarez. And then I found out a lot of it had to do with the heavy bags I was carrying.
Save My Bag eventually ended up in the hands of Oprah Winfrey and celebrity stylist Patricia Field, who started to sell them at her store. The bag gained popularity especially among women who take them to the beach and resorts, like the Hamptons.
Valentina says the bags are for modern women “who pay a lot of attention to style. They buy the bags in multiples and there are different colors to choose from.” The bags are water-resistant and washable.
Valentina was in the Philippines for the launch of Save My Bag at Little White Box, a space found in selected SM Stores, such as SM Makati, SM Megamall, SM Mall of Asia, SM North Edsa, SM BF, SM Southmall, SM Cebu, SM Bacolod, SM Iloilo, SM Davao and, SM Lanang.
The bags start at Php 6,250 and come in different styles and sizes.
1) You must have a Philippine address and an Instagram account.
2) Follow @chuvaness, @littlewhiteboxph and @smaccessories on Instagram.
3) Repost my Instagram photo of the giveaway and tell me why you want the bag.
4) Tag @littlewhiteboxph and @smaccessories and hashtag #chuvasavemybag.
5) Make sure your account isn’t locked so I can check your entry if you win.
6) Register for the electronic raffle HERE
Contest runs until September 15, 2015. I will choose the winners via random.org and post the winners here and on Facebook.
To know more about Save My Bag, go to http://www.savemybag.it/en/