According to Divasoria, the simple girl orders safe food like carbonara and iced tea
Cherishes her first Louis Vuitton—a Speedy!
Likes to hang a hand sanitizer on her Longchamp Pliage
Aspires for TV-commercial-ready long, straight hair
Moisturizes with Pond’s cold cream
Likes her nails French tipped
Her Tory Burch Reva flats
Went to the first day of screening of Sex and the City with her girlfriends
Also has complete seasons of Friends DVDs
Enjoyed the Shopaholic series
Follows Paulo Coelho or Dalai Lama on Twitter
And retweets them
I took the quiz, and got 34 out of 380 possible points, because I own a few pairs of Havaianas, I follow Gossip Girl and Desperate Housewives, crave the occasional carbonara, and consider Cibo my kitchen.
Wait for my Complicated Girl Index.
P.S. She forgot other Simple Girl traits such as:
• celebrates monthsaries
• gives her daughters boy’s nicknames
• goes to all bazaars
• sells on Multiply (uy that’s me!)
• makes their husbands/boyfriends carry their bags
• loved Eat, Pray, Love the movie
• press release: only one boyfriend since birth (and married him!)
• uses whitening cream
• doesn’t find anything wrong in wacky shots
• takes jumping shots with fellow simple girls
• cannot relate to gay men
• occupation: pre-school teacher
OK, I’ll stop na.
Wanna know if you’re a Simple Girl, click here, take the test, post your scores below