Is there a blogger, tweeter, or social media personality that has inspired you with their words, works, or thoughts?
Give them the credit they deserve by nominating them to the Globe Tatt Awards, honoring winners in 10 categories with a cash prize of Php 100,000 each, plus premium broadband products from Tattoo.
Tattoo’s first-ever Tatt Awards celebrates Filipinos who share Tattoo’s fiery passion, and have used that energy to create a strong and unforgettable social media presence.
Their pioneering online efforts will be recognized by a jury of peers and the Tatt Awards Council of judges, including:
1. Veteran journalist and the force behind ABS-CBN’s News and Current Affairs initiatives Maria Ressa
2. Tattoo Head of Nomadic Broadband Business Dong Ronquillo
3. Prolific blogger and entrepreneur Cecile Zamora-Van Straten
4. Tech blogger supreme and Tattoo ambassador Rico Mossesgeld
5. Rock Ed Philippines founder Gang Badoy
6. RX radio DJ Chico Garcia
7. Flippish star and YouTube personality, director, and video blogger Kring Elenzano
8. President of the Internet and Mobile Marketing Association Hans Roxas-Chua
“Tattoo is all about making your mark and your own personal definition of greatness. The Tatt Awards are our venue to recognize individuals whose passion and individuality have created a space that is uniquely theirs, but sincerely shared with others,” Ronquillo said.
The field is now open for nominations via http://www.tattoo.globe.com.ph.
Public votes through the Tatt Awards portal and the scores of the Tatt Awards Council will determine the winners, who will each receive Php 100,000 in cash and premium broadband products from Tattoo.
Expect big announcements within August 2011.
To nominate, know the rules, mechanics, and more information, click here.