Let me count the ways….
Yay! I got my Bieber tickets!
I super dread Mall of Asia concerts, but I’ll go because Bieber is to my son as to Leif Garrett was to me back in the day.
Bieberfever hits Manila on May 10, 2011 as JUSTIN BIEBER MY WORLD TOUR takes over the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds, presented by SMART, with Official TV Partner TV5, in cooperation with Music Management International and AEDI Productions.
Tickets are going, going, going so make sure you get your tickets now!
Here’s how to reserve tickets for this most anticipated concert:
There are other ways to win free tickets and surprises:
1. Test your Bieber Quotient by joining Smart’s promos over Magic 89.9, Jam 88.3, 99.5 RT, Wave 89.1, KB Bacolod and KB Cebu. Wait for the featured Bieber Question of the day, call or text in your correct answers to win free tickets!
2. Use your Tutok Sabay Text (TST) points to win.
3. Sing any Justin Bieber song on-air at any of the participating stations mentioned above.
One winner of two tickets will be chosen daily from Mondays to Fridays.
For provincial participants, be one of six (6) ticket winners with hotel and accommodations in Manila.
For Manila listeners, the best singer gets to meet and greet Bieber himself.
4. SM Supermalls (SM Mall of Asia, SM Megamall, SM North Edsa, SM Davao and The Podium) holds a nationwide raffle for all Bieber fans! Present your receipt/s issued from March 11-April 17, 2011 at participating stores to get one (1) Raffle Coupon. Drop your accomplished coupon in designated dropboxes.
Each mall will draw ten (10) lucky winners of two (2) Bronze tickets each on April 20, 2011.
Entries from all participating SM Supermalls will be included in the grand raffle draw to be held at the SM Mall of Asia on April 22, 2011.
The winner will receive two (2) SVIP tickets to the Justin Bieber My World Tour concert in Manila and two (2) person – slot to the Meet and Greet session with Justin Bieber himself!
For more details, check out the SM Supermalls. DTI PERMIT NO. 2397. SERIES OF 2011.
5. Stay tuned to Nickelodeon and watch out for questions posted on air. Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org and be one of 5 raffle winners who get to bring home 4 tickets! Two of the five winners will be chosen to meet Justin in person!
6. Go online for better ways to score seats and “meet and greet” passes to this event.
Like MMILive on Facebook or check out http://www.bieberinmanila.com—packed with exciting games, prizes, and giveaways.
7. Watch out for the launch of the free-for-all contest, The Poreotics Dance Off.
Winners will score a meet and greet pass with Poreotics.
8. For more ways to win tickets to the concert, check out cool promos from our partners Candy, Total Girl, K-Zone, Ok! Magazine, Philstar.com, and Yahoo! Philippines.
Justin Bieber My World Tour with special guest Poreotics is presented by Smart with Official TV Partner TV5
Major Sponsors: Bench, SM Mall of Asia, FOX, Star World, Music Management International and AEDI
Special thanks to EDSA Shangri-La Manila, SM Supermalls, MCA Music, Tiger22 and Black Fleet
Media Partners: The Philippine Star, Manila Bulletin, Business World, Nickelodeon, Candy, Total Girl, K-Zone, Ok! Magazine, Jam 88.3, Wave 89.1, Magic 89.9, RX 93.1, Mellow 94.7, 99.5 RT, 103.5 WOW FM, Y101 Cebu, Wild FM Davao 92.3, Philstar.com and Yahoo! Philippines
Remember your first baby and those out-of-town trips where half the car was the baby’s stuff—like the stroller, the car seat, the sterilizer, the clothes, the diapers and more?
Here’s one cool product to make your out-of-town packing less stressful.
Introducing FlexiBath—the only foldable plastic bathtub in the market.
A product of Denmark, they’re exclusively distributed in the Philippines by Suyen Corporation.
It goes from flat to functional, so it’s easy to pack.
Retails for Php 2,495 in all Mothercare stores at Trinoma, Shangri-La Plaza, Greenbelt 5
and selected Dimensione stores in Bonifacio High Street, Power Plant Mall, Megamall, Trinoma, Greenbelt 5, and Eastwood.
So I figured Nippon Vogue Girl is the Japanese equivalent of Teen Vogue, which I finally gave up a few years ago since the fashion is no longer applicable to my age.
Saw this at the Hong Kong airport and just had to look.
Inside are dizzying fashion, I quickly flipped through the pages until I saw something very familiar
American fashion editor/stylist Misha Janette in Mich Dulce’s Triple Bunny hat from Kikastyle
Here’s the hat on Mich (R) with Kim Gordon of Sonic Youth (isn’t she the one who wedded Rufus and Lily on Gossip Girl??)
And on Heather (R) with Charlotte Kemp (a.k.a. Sean Lennon’s jowa)