And one more thing before I sleep….
There’s this video going around for a long time now, about a certain fashion blogger who was lucky enough to be invited to a junket in New York.
Upon being interviewed on cam, she kind of dissed Philippine fashion and put herself above the local fashion populace.
I understand why lots of people are really pissed at this girl right now, but here are my thoughts as an older person:
1. She is a child, seriously, and doesn’t understand what she’s saying (so don’t take her seriously as she is not a fashion authority).
2. I also felt power at 22 with my own column at the Daily Globe, reviewing fashion shows and designers either wanting to have lunch with me or have my head on a platter. Such power at a young age can make one—delusional.
2. I’ve seen her blog. More than a fashion blog, I find it bordering on the narcissistic, and that’s me being kind. 🙂
3. No offence, but head-to-toe Forever 21 is just so funny—no offence to Forever 21, opening in Makati this Thursday!!
4. Again, she’s a child with a blog and feeling power. I’m too old to pick on her and honestly, happy she’s going to Fashion Week in New York. I’d much rather have her than you-know-who. 😉
I can’t believe December-March just whizzed by, and now it’s April and before you know it, it’s Christmas time once again.
I have so much work this month and it doesn’t help that the Internet is so slow.
It’s not just me by the way, I can see that many people on Twitter have the same Internet problem.
Yes, I know my site looks like one big giant ad right now because a lot of my work is backlogged.
Plus my house looks like a stockroom.
I can’t tell you how much stuff I have to give away. It includes, two Blackberry 9780s, lots of baby gear, more sunblock, so many gift certificates, plus all those prizes from the 8,888,888th promo I was supposed to have last year.
I have to decorate this giant resin egg for a fund-raising contest this Sunday. I have to edit my page for the STAR, plus write two articles for HSBC and Nars Cosmetics.
I wish I had time to watch Gossip Girl or Desperate Housewives on my iTunes, and deep inside I wish I could go to the gym, but I don’t seem to have much free time this April.
So I think I’m going to slow down a bit and accept less projects, though I’m not complaining, I’m just saying.
Oh, and did you notice it is not getting hot at all this April?
I’m thinking, will this be one of those lost summers—remember back in 2009 it didn’t get hot because it kept raining—and then we had Ondoy?
I wonder if we will pay for it with heat in May or will we have another supertyphoon?
I’m not scared. I’m too sleepy. I’m just saying.
Now you can get free Pepper Lunch meals whenever you spend at least Php 3,000 with your Standard Chartered credit card.
Spend between Php 3,000-4,999 on a single receipt and get a Beef Pepper Rice or Chicken Pepper Rice Meal
or spend between Php 5,000 and above on a single receipt and get Teriyaki Pepper Chicken with Egg or
Beef Teriyaki with Egg