Tomorrow, April 2nd, marks the 8th death anniversary of Pope John Paul II.
I wrote such a brief entry about the event, even though it affected me profoundly during that time.
Last night I stayed up late watching this CNN documentary on the weeks leading to his death in 2005.
Finally it made me understand why the Pope chose to stay in position while physically suffering and deteriorating before our very eyes.
The documentary reminded me how blessed I am to have known him as Pope for 26 years, and helped me appreciate the subsequent election of Pope Benedict XV.
I know it’s a strange greeting. I find it weird whenever people say that, but I just heard the Pope say it on TV, so it must be a legit greeting.
Speaking of Easter, my husband found this cute video on how to make a scrambled egg inside its shell. He finds the weirdest things online. Enjoy!
It’s been a while since my last giveaway and I really need to give away so much stuff.
I want to keep my promos simple because I find it silly when other people ask you to do so many things for such a minor prize (sorry!).
This week I’m giving away eight prizes.
There will be four train cases and four Team Manila tote bags filled with goodies.
Here’s what’s inside the train case:
1. Yummy.ph’s amazing picture book of Manila’s best desserts with directory on where to order
2. Manansala mousepad from Freeway
3. Adjustable shoulder strap
4. 2013 calendar pen
5. wala lang dollar pen case
1) Open to anyone with a Facebook or Twitter account and a Philippine address.
2) Must like/follow Ferry Corsten on Facebook or Twitter because I super owe him for these autographed CDs!!
3) Register HERE.
4) Share this entry by clicking on “TWEET” or “LIKE” at the bottom of the entry.
5) Deadline for entries: April 5, 2013 at 11 PM, Manila time.
6) Winners will be chosen via electronic raffle and announced here on Chuvaness.com.
Will tell you more about some of the prizes next time!
I don’t understand why Sarah Geronimo has to wear a bad wig in her movies with John Lloyd Cruz.
She’s a pretty girl with nice hair. Can’t they just dye it or curl it, if they wanted to make her look “Americanized”?
Why resort to bad wigs?
Just say no, Sarah G.
Surely when they make you wear a bad wig there’s a this little voice telling you this looks wrong. But maybe you’re too nice to complain. Someone has to say it.
If you’re not sure about what the director is telling you to wear, consult a stylist.
Consult Liz Uy, Millet Arzaga, Alodia Gosiengfiao, or something. Consult a woman.
If they wanted to hire someone who looks like Eugene Domingo, they should’ve hired Eugene Domingo.
I enjoyed your movie with JLC, A Very Special Love but this one, I’m just gonna say no.
P.S. John Lloyd can also say no. He can say, “I’m not gonna kiss that bad wig. Nope. Not doing it.”