EDIT: Prizes have changed slightly. Please check this entry for the update. Thanks!
Confession time! This giveaway is long overdue and I want to apologise to the sponsors, particularly Youji&Me and Mustela. But I’m currently spring cleaning and I need to give away so much stuff right now.
This giveaway is for moms only. Here goes:
Youji&Me is one of the coolest stores for kids at Greenbelt 5 and Trinoma.
At first I was attracted to the store because of the name (Youji) and all the cute stuff from Boikido, Avalon, Cuddlebug, Capella, Nuby, and more.
Youji&Me is giving away two baby strollers for my readers.
First is a Capella Cony Premium Stroller with adjustable handle and backrest, swivel wheels, second safety lock, full recline and canopy, reversible seat cushion, extension footrest and ventilation system.
All features have been designed to make life easier for parents and nannies with babies and toddlers. Suitable for babies 0-48 months and priced at Php 12,000.
Second is a Silver Cross Fizz lightweight stroller that’s easy to push and works well on any terrain. Fizz has a reclining seat back and reversible seat pad. With the seat pad removed, the mesh seat makes the stroller a breezy, cool environment for the baby (perfect for our hot and humid weather).
Fizz also features a shopping basket and an easy compact fold.
Mustela is one of my favourite skin care brands for kids and adults. I give Mustela products to my seven-year-old son Chris who has sensitive skin, while my husband Jeroen also uses the baby shampoo.
My friend Dinna swears by Mustela’s Stelatria for relief of itchy skin, and Grace loves the 2-in-1 hair and body wash because of its clean smell.
Mustela suited for the delicate skin of newborns, babies, children, mothers and mothers-to-be.
I’m giving away five baby bags filled with Mustela products.
Inside: a Mustela travel pack, Gentle Soap, Cleansing Milk, Skin Freshener, Aqua de Colonia without Alcohol, Stelatria (cream for sensitive skin), and a changing pad.
Also included are Biobita Food Supplement Granules (for babies), Aronamin-C Plus Multivitamins+Minerals (for parents), and an eco bag from Vizcarra Pharmaceutical.
Biobita is a granulated mixed preparation of probiotics and vitamins that improves your child’s intestinal and digestive health and overall well-being. Recommended for babies 6-7 months, just mix 1 gram of Biobita in water, milk or or baby food. To know more about Biobita, click HERE.
Also included are five packs of Aronamin-C Plus packed with multivitamins and minerals. These are great energy boosters for adults.
HOW TO JOIN:
1) You must have a Philippine delivery address.
2) You must have an Instagram or Facebook account.
3) To join via Instagram, follow the accounts of and . Post a photo of your baby who will use the products. Please include the hashtag and tag me .
4) To join via Facebook, like Youji&Me and Biobita. Post a photo of the baby who will use the products and tag me at Chuvaness.
5) After posting the photos, register HERE.
1) Promo runs from July 24-31, 2015.
2) I will choose 7 winners via electronic raffle.
3) Two winners will win one stroller each, and five winners will win the diaper bags.
4) Stroller winners will be asked to pick up their prizes at my office in Taguig.
5) Depending on location, diaper bag winners can expect to receive their prizes via courier or pickup.
6) I will inform the winners through this blog and my Facebook page.