Not very fond of drugstore/supermarket varieties, here’s what I look for in hair products:
I prefer mild scents, natural ingredients, nice price, and if I’m lucky, great packaging.
All these come in Muji haircare products. I was surprised how affordable they are.
The minimalist packaging fits our shower stall and I love that it’s refillable.
This October, a special haircare promo will be available in all MUJI stores.
Save 20% for every pair of MUJI shampoo and conditioner.
Every purchase of 400ml bottles of MUJI shampoo and conditioner of the same variant saves you 20% from the original total amount of the two bottles. Choose from five variants:
1. Mild Natural: Contains aloe to soothes the scalp and strengthen hair. Good for normal to dry hair.
2. Mild: A mild soap solution that’s perfect for sensitive scalps and fine hair.
3. Five Fruits: Infused with peach, pomegranate, raspberry, grapefruit and apple extracts.
Recommended for oily hair, this variant helps revitalize dull and dry hair and stimulate hair growth.
4. Seven Herbs: Infused with rosemary, matricaria (sunflower), sage, peppermint, thyme, jojoba and lavender extracts, these herbs are known to stimulate growth of healthy hair, leaving it shiny and moisturized. Good for dry hair.
5. Seaweed: For frequent hairwashers, the seaweed extracts maintain a healthy scalp and develop shiny, healthy hair. Good for colored hair that requires daily maintenance.
For every pair of socks or stockings or each handkerchief, enjoy 50% off your next purchase of the same item.
From October 15 onwards, selected food items will be offered as “Buy 1, Take 1 at 50% off.”
Stock up on pea and corn snacks, chocolate-covered peanuts, dried fruit mix, dried squid, lemon and strawberry marshmallows, and more.
Then on October 14, Muji opens its fourth store in the Philippines at SM Mall of Asia.
With a floor area of more than 400 square meters, the store is located on the ground level of the Main Mall.
In the Philippines, MUJI is exclusively distributed by Stores Specialists, Inc. (SSI) with stores at Bonifacio High Street, Rockwell Powerplant Mall, Greenbelt 3, and soon at SM Mall of Asia.