Got this from his website
I’m so there!!!
Got this from his website
I’m so there!!!
KFC is known for 11 secret herbs and spices, plus the original recipe gravy that makes chicken sogood.
When KFC asked me to think of 11 people I would like to give a bucket meal each, it was hard for me to decide.
I had to eliminate people who have told me they’re on a diet, or those who are vegetarians.
I also had to consider those who live too far from a KFC branch.
It took me a while to think about 11 special people who have touched our lives and came up with these:
1. My husband’s BFF Joris, who has been a kind adviser and brother to Jeroen. When I mentioned KFC to him, he said, “Send it right over.”
2. Of all my high school classmates, Lorraine is the sweetest who always checks up on me and sends me mangoes when they’re in season. I really appreciate our friendship through decades.
3. My cousin married a wonderful guy named John-D who is fortunately a neighbor and wouldn’t think twice about passing by if I needed an index card or just someone to talk to.
4. How can I thank Van enough for all the work he did on my website? I know he craves KFC so obviously he was a top choice.
5. I’m very grateful to Nurse Thea at Belo Medical who took care of me before, during and after my BodyTite procedure. She is a gem and I wish her the best in her career.
6.I just love Chuckie Dreyfus and his lovely family and know they would enjoy this treat.
7. Kerin and Kevin Ching, I am so grateful to for taking care of my baby when we were away for Holy Week (pending my son’s legal papers and passport). I’m happy to know two wonderful siblings who get along so well.
8. I met Juan online through my husband. Whenever I can’t sleep and he’s online, he’s always ready to offer help or kind advice. He is special, insightful, and he loves KFC!
9. I promised Jojo I would give him KFC because he’s sweet and makulit. He may seem like a bad boy but inside, he’s really nice.
Not in photo:
10. Sister Roselyn, my goddaughter from the Missionary of the Catechism in Lipa who is very sweet and always prays for me. I’m blessed to have someone like her on my side.
11. Henie, class rep of my son’s 2nd grade section, knows I love her. She’s the mommy rep who really cares about the kids including my own and I am terribly grateful.
Each of them will receive a gift certificate from KFC which entitles bearer to one (1) bucket meal order, inclusive of the following:
1. Eight (8) pieces of Original Recipe or Hot & Crispy Chicken
2. Four (4) servings of rice
3. Four (4) Regular Fixin’s
4. Four (4) Regular Drinks
This way they can go to any KFC branch at their convenience and receive a bucket meal to share with their friends and family.
Thank you KFC for the opportunity to give back to my friends.
Anthology, a local brand known for stylish, comfortable shoes collaborates with graphic design giant Team Manila to create three limited edition Shanghai flats called the Avenida Collection—in beige, camo, and black.
Made of silk-screened canvas, the flats are easy on the eyes as they are on the feet.
Get them at Team Manila Rockwell, SM Mall of Asia, and Trinoma for Php 1,695.
Ten years ago Filipino designer Cesar Gaupo was appointed chief designer of the Shanghai Tang group. But traveling back and forth between Hong Kong and Manila eventually got to him, and he decided to come home a few years ago.
This year, another Filipino designer aligns with the sophisticated Chinese luxury lifestyle brand as Bea Valdes collaborates with Shanghai Tang in its Autumn/Winter 2011 collection.
Inspired by Shanghai Tangʼs vision of world luxury, Valdes interpreted traditional elements such as the Chinese knots
embroidered with metal chain, and the symbol of the dragon, carved into mother of pearl, into her design.
The medallion is placed alongside labradorite stones and Swarovski crystals in a signature handcrafted necklace.
The collection will be available exclusively at Shanghai Tang Boutiques this August 2011.
Here’s something new and exciting from Bench.
After seasons of collaborating with the country’s design visionaries—among them, Joey Samson for Human and Randy Ortiz for Kashieca—Bench calls upon M Barretto for his own spin on stylish casual wear.
Inspired by photographs of Japanese fishermen, Barretto takes the brand’s basic styles and adds elements like patchwork and angular stitching, to bring up the brusque boy’s wardrobe up a notch or two—at democratic price points.
The result is a nautical-tinged collection with sportif leanings and an edgy slant.
Armadillo-like knee patches in tonal gray are sewn on contrast-cuffed pants, matched with striped pullovers.
Contrast piping and rectangular trim make blazers and button downs assertive and eye-catching.
Track pants offer a cool counterpoint to tailored pieces.
Styled by Noel Manapat and shot by Ronnie Salvacion at The Collective, M Barretto for Bench is worn by young stars Rocco Nacino, Joseph Marco, Johan Santos, Paul Jake Castillo and Carl Guevarra.
To see more of the collection, click here.
To celebrate its 5th anniversary in the Philippines, The Face Shop, Korea’s first cosmetic company committed to nature, brings Playful Kiss star Kim Hyun Joong to Manila this August 25-26, 2011.
The style icon and leader of the K-pop group SS501, Kim Hyun Joong rose to fame for his role as Yoon Ji Hoo in the hit drama series Boys Over Flowers.
With his winning smile and impeccable fashion sense, Kim Hyun Joong represents The Face Shop’s clean and natural brand image, a niche that has won the company many awards, including Korea Grand Prize Brand Award, bestowed by the Korean president.
Looking back, it has been five years since the powerhouse behind Bench, Suyen Corporation, brought The Face Shop to the Philippines and introduced a Korean skin care and cosmetics brand made from natural ingredients.
The brand has gained a large group of fans, including Korean celebrities Bae Yong Joon and Gianna Jun, as well as their current endorser, Kim Hyun Joong.
The Face Shop has branches at Glorietta, TriNoma, SM North Edsa The Block, SM Megamall, Bonifacio High Street, Global City, SM Mall of Asia, Shangrila, Rockwell, Robinsons Ermita –Midtown Wing, Robinsons Galleria, SM Cebu, Eastwood Mall , Alabang Town Center, Ayala Center Cebu, SM Pampanga, Festival SuperMall, SM City Clark, Pampanga, SM Fairview, SM City Bacolod, Shoppesville, Greenhills Shopping Center, SM Taytay, SM Southmall, Newport City, SM Novaliches, Abreeza Mall, Davao.
Now here’s a chance to meet and greet Kim Hyun Joong in Manila
(Not valid in THE FACE SHOP Abreeza, SM Bacolod, Ayala Cebu and SM Cebu)