1) Hindi kailangan may flowers at ribbon ang bridal car.
2) Hindi kailangan naka strapless gown at shawl—lalo na kung umaga.
3) Hindi kailangan may cheesy vows.
4) Hindi rin kailangan mag-trim ang Archbishop.
5) Hindi kailangan ng wedding singer na bumibirit.
6) Hindi kailangan mag invite ng kamag-anak na hindi nila type.
7) Hindi rin kailangan umiyak.
8) Kung may fashion forward kang kamag-anak na type magsuot ng isaw sa ulo, hayaan mo na lang.
9) Kung magaling ka mag makeup ng sarili mo, go ahead!
10) Ang horse-drawn carriage sa kasal, parang pang royal family lang yata. Ano sa tingin mo?
11) Hindi kailangan maglabas ng sasakan ng daming alahas para mapansin.
12) Hindi kailangan ng sandamukal na wedding picture ng family of the bride, family of the groom, wedding sponsors, entourage, at lalo na ang mga t*nginang wacky shots na ikakagutom lang ng mga wedding guests sa katagalan.
5) Horse-drawn carriage and footmen
6) (Not so ugly) Step sisters
Four years ago I stuck these Detoxx plasters on my feet and I remember feeling like a truck ran over me the next day.
I also lost two pounds overnight.
Last night I found a box of Detoxx pads while cleaning my side table and decided to put them on, knowing that some people say the product is a sham.
My legs started to ache and feel warm. I had to sleep pant-less. I even had a dream about having difficulty climbing stairs because my legs just felt so heavy. I woke up feeling OK, but this afternoon I started feeling dizzy and couldn’t think why.
Then I remembered the Detoxx pads. I did not lose 2 lbs. unfortunately. I would like to put them on again to see what happens, but tomorrow is a busy day and I need my energy.
While waiting for the Royal Wedding and my upcoming birthday, please vote for my eggs!
I don’t need gifts! Please vote for my eggs to benefit the lolas of Marawoy, Lipa City, Batangas.
They need to raise Php 500,000 to build a water pump for their facility.
If I win, Php 100,000 will go towards their water supply.
I will double the amount that I win, and add the Php 10,000 donation of Enjoy Cards.
1) To vote, you must have a Facebook account.
2) Go to Eastwood City and Newport City‘s Facebook pages and like the pages.
3) Then like my egg here.
4) And like my egg here.
5) 1 Like = 1 Vote.
As of this posting, I am at number 3 already.
I know it’s a long shot, being up against Tim and Divine’s fan base, so please help me get my votes up until May 12.
P.S. Please make sure you vote for my eggs on both sites, kasi sayang ang votes!
That girl from Mara Clara (Julia Montes)
Founded in 2009 in Los Angeles, Michael Antonio is a brand of affordable, trendy footwear for fashion-conscious women around the world.
Worn by celebrities like Kim Kardashian and featured on the runways in New York, Miami, and Los Angeles and in the pages of Elle, Glamour, Lucky, and Essence, Michael Antonio’s sexy designs are a favorite among fashion’s elite.
Find them at:
• 2/F, The Annex at SM City North EDSA (Tel. 355-3081)
• 3/F, Newport Mall / Resortsworld (Tel. 846-8128)
• 2/F, Archaeology section, Powerplant Mall (Tel. 846-9850)
• 3/F, Trinoma (kiosk in front of Topman and Cushe) (Mobile 0927-292-6587)
Watch this blog for Michael Antonio’s great giveaway!
To know more, follow them on Twitter