I do apologize for the super major delay of this announcement due to this crazy European trip, moving from place to place, falling asleep at odd hours, and trying to handle two frisky boys.
Not to mention the slow Internet in Europe. Speed-wise, our Asian neighbors still have it better.
But I digress: Congratulations to the five winners of Nutrilite Trim Down Showdown product packs!
We asked the question, “Who is your thinspiration and why?” and received more than 350 entries.
We’re glad that many of you want to try the Nutrilite weight loss plan, with its Positrim product line as well as the Chrompic Extra and Carb Blocker products.
Based on the answers, here are your most popular thinspirations:
1) Your loved ones. Your children, parents, siblings, partners, boyfriends/girlfriends, spouses, friends. It’s great that your thinspirations are close to home. We hope they’ll be supportive of your Nutrilite weight loss plan.
2) Your favorite celebrities. Top mentions go to Iza Calzado, Judy Ann Santos, Anne Curtis, Angel Aquino, Cory Quirino, Lucy Torres-Gomez, Erwan Heussaff, and Enchong Dee, who also happens to be the brand ambassador of Nutrilite.
Others include Bea Alonzo, Kim Atienza, Victor Basa, KC Concepcion, Angel Locsin, Lovi Poe, Miriam Quiambao, Georgina Wilson, Dawn Zulueta, and Senator Pia Cayetano.
On the foreign front, they are Jennifer Hudson, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Aniston, Mariah Carey, Angelina Jolie, Heidi Klum, Beyonce Knowles, Eva Longoria, Kate Middleton, Kelly Osbourne, Gwyneth Paltrow, Oprah Winfrey, and Adam Levine of Maroon 5;
Nicole Scherzinger, Christian Bale, Tyra Banks, Beth Behrs, Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Russell Crowe, Scarlett Johansson, Eva Longoria, Jennifer Lopez, Joel McHale, Michelle Pfeiffer, Seth Rogen, Nicole Richie, Naya Rivera, Jordin Sparks, Sofia Vergara and Kate Winslet.
3) Athletes, like tennis players Maria Sharapova and Mardy Fish, along with fitness guru Tina Aboitiz-Juan and former tennis player-turned reporter Dyan Castillejo.
4) Models and fashion plates Miranda Kerr and Tweetie de Leon-Gonzalez are the frontrunners. You also named Apples Aberin, Chanel Iman, Divine Lee, and Adriana Lima.
5) Men: Survivor: One World contender Jay Byars, Carl Guevarra, the androgynous Andre Pejic, and Japanese model Daisuke Ueda.
6) Everyday people like Shirley Lam, the finalists from the first Pinoy edition of The Biggest Loser, and the “Bull Runner” Jaymie Pizzaro.
Most of the people you mentioned lost weight or kept trim the “healthy way”, which you defined as maintaining a balanced diet as opposed to starving oneself, engaging in exercise versus going through surgery, and taking natural supplements and meal replacements like those found in the five (5) Nutrilite Trim Down Showdown! Product Packs we are giving away.
Here are the winning entries:
1) Karina Altamia of Quezon City
2) Maricel Hipol of Pateros, Metro Manila
3) Luningning Lariosa of Palo, Leyte
4) Rizza Prado of Quezon City
5) Ken Regala of San Fernando, Pampanga
Each one will receive a Nutrilite Trim Down Showdown! Pack via courier, with best wishes to reach your weight loss goals.
Work towards a healthy, colorful lifestyle with the help of regular exercise, a balanced diet, and Nutrilite—the only global vitamin, mineral and dietary brand to grow, harvest and process plants on their own certified organic farms.
To learn more about Nutrilite and the Nutrilite Trim Down Showdown! Challenge, call Amway Philippines at (02) 814 8181.
Or go to http://www.colorurlife.com.ph or https://www.facebook.com/NutriliteCOLORurLIFE.