Thanks to everyone who checked up on me and my family.
We are OK. We had some water enter the house through windows and leaks coming from the roof garden but we are OK. We had no brownout. We were lucky to have done our groceries last Sunday.
It’s been 3 years since Ondoy, which was a difficult time for our home, and I thank God for sparing our village this year.
I hope you’re doing OK.
I don’t know what God’s plan is, if it will get worse as they say we are living in biblical times.
But as Ayala Museum tweeted earlier
This August 22, 2012, CIBO celebrates 15 years of serving real, modern Italian cuisine by donating 15% of its sales to flood victims.
All branches are also accepting donations in kind at the following CIBO outlets:
• Glorietta 4 (729-2426)
• EDSA Shangri-La Plaza (633-2426)
• Alabang Town Center (842-7285)
• Powerplant Rockwell (898-2426)
• Promenade Greenhills (727-2426)
• Gateway Araneta Center (913-2426)
• Greenbelt 5 (758-2426)
• Eastwood Mall (470-2426)
• Whitespace, 2314 Chino Roces Avenue Extension (formerly Pasong Tamo Extension), Makati City
• The Commissary at Space No. 6 AB, 2nd Floor Super Center, Gen. Roxas Avenue, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City (911-3101)
This giveaway is so yesterday! I am so backlogged. If you are a busy blogger, you’d understand.
Last month I put together a back-to-school package and then got busy.
Now Globe Tattoo wants you to experience their Lifestyle sticks, powered by Tattoo’s 4G Network.
With Tattoo Player, Tattoo Explorer, and Tattoo Stylista, you can surf at speeds of up to 7.2 Mbps.
I had six of these to give away, but Mich Dulce got confined at the hospital with no wifi, and I sent her one.
So I’m giving away five of these. Special thanks to Vangie Gaw who sent these lovely see-through cases.
Inside: head-to-toe swag from Goody, Burlington and Biofresh, a miniature harmonica from Levi Celerio x Freeway, and a Tattoo Lifestyle stick.
1) Open to anyone with a Philippine address and Twitter account.
2) Follow @chooseTATTOO on Twitter.
3) Register in this electronic raffle.
4) Promo runs from August 6 to August 11, 2012 at 11:59 PM.
5) Five winners will be chosen via electronic raffle on and will be contacted via email.
6) Depending on their location, winners will receive their prizes either by courier or asked to claim their prizes at Pepper Lunch Greenbelt 5, Rockwell, Shangri-La Plaza, or Megamall.
To know more about Globe Lifestyle sticks, click HERE.
TAIPEI—It was a busy night for Taiwan’s most fashionable, who flocked to the opening of Louis Vuitton’s newest Maison at Taipei 101, the city’s towering architectural landmark.
It started with a ribbon cutting ceremony officiated by international star Maggie Cheung; Yves Carcelle, Chairman and Chief Executive of Louis Vuitton; Jean-Baptiste Debains, President of Louis Vuitton Asia Pacific; Anita Yang, General Manager of Louis Vuitton Taiwan; and Hung-Ming Lin, Chairman and President of Taipei 101.
I once asked my cousin, “Why are all your panties black?”
“Cause they’re easier to wash.”
After that I thought black undies were the way to go. Until I discovered Muji sanitary shorts in Singapore.
I chose it for its shape (boy shorts)
Then I found out it had this gusset made of a different material that was easier to wash than cotton
Even better, the gusset isn’t completely sewn onto the crotch—you can wash it thoroughly and even attach a sanitary pad with wings under it, when you’re on the rag.
Simply the best underwear invention since the Spanx bra. Also comes in regular panties (not boy shorts).
Found at Muji Bonifacio High Street for only Php 395.