What mom or girl wouldn’t love a shopping spree at Watsons?
Last week, a bunch of us bloggers and writers were invited to experience Watsons new revamped look at Greenbelt 1, Makati.
The revamp includes a modified Watsons logo, store interiors, brand visuals, uniforms, and a new store front.
I was given a bunch of gift cards and a shopping assistant (below) to carry my loot
Then I was free to look for anything I fancied, starting with the candies for the boys.
Bumped into fellow bloggers Mike Lim
Kim Palanca and Shen Gee
Here’s the new staff uniforms
And enhanced, new pharmacy
The revamp will be seen across the region in over 3,200 outlets in 12 Asian and European markets.
“Loyal customers say they love Watsons because they enjoy browsing and discovering new products and new experiences,” said Robert U. Sun, Watsons Philippines General Manager.
Well count me in. Here are some of the products I love or caught my eye:
Disposable panties I use when traveling, in the hospital, or having some surgery
I prefer these to bringing dirty underwear home.
Cute hair coloring. I don’t use these, but they look so cool and Japanice
I love discovering new kinds of toothpaste as a break from Colgate white
These are for the kids
Wet tissues are a must in my bag. Better if they’re Hello Kitty
I’m a sucker for variety packs. But I don’t know this brand, so I passed
Another variety pack
For my hubby
Didn’t know Marrionaud sold these at Watsons
Cool fever patches are such a comfort for migraines
I have too many facial cleansers at home. These are cute though
Japanese brand Majolica Majorca makes the best mascaras, in my opinion
So much color—in nail polish
Lip glosses, plumpers
My entire loot cost around Php 5,000+. I had them boxed to avoid using plastic bags. You should too.
I’m a happy camper.
Want to experience the new Watsons—and a shopping spree like we did?
1) You must have a Twitter or Facebook account.
2) Click the tweet button or like the Facebook button at the bottom of this entry.
3) Follow Watsons on Twitter or like them on Facebook.
4) Register HERE for the electronic lottery.
4) Deadline for entries is on 11 PM of July 6, 2103. Please join only once.
5) Only one winner of Php 10,000 gift cards will be selected via electronic lottery.
6) Winner will be contacted via email with a message on how to claim the gift cards.