I can still remember the first time I experienced Cibo at its very first location—near the future Landmark walkway in Glorietta 2.
Our friend was raving about Margarita Fores’ sandwiches and her price points. I ordered the chicken sandwich, which I still enjoy today. 15 years later, my kids love Cibo. It’s always Tagliata di Manzo, Aglio Rosmarino for the boys.
As for me, I’ll have a red grape shake, spinach dip, mushroom rice, four-cheese pizza, or Farfalle alla Genovese.
This August 15-21, 2012, Cibo invites you to celebrate its 15th anniversary by offering popular items at 1997 prices:
1. Promo duration: 15-21 August 2012.
2. A chosen item from the Cibo menu will be selling at its price in 1997 for a specific day.
3. The “1997 price” is valid only on the date indicated, and for dine-in transactions only.
4. Other choices of food and/or beverages ordered, except the featured product of the day, will be sold at regular prices. A maximum of three (3) orders per transaction for Spinaci Zola, Crema di Zucca, Insalata di Mare, Penne al Telefono, and Tagliata di Manzo will be allowed.
5. No minimum purchase is required; and no bill-sharing will be allowed.
6. This promotion is available at all Cibo outlets except Cibo at the Mind Museum.
7. Prices are inclusive of 12% VAT.
8. This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions. It is also not valid for use with senior citizens’ discounts and the Magna Carta for the disabled.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 5367 Series 2012