Growing up in the ‘70s, we used to get all sweaty running around, playing both indoors and outdoors.
It was normal to see a yaya running after her ward, with the intent of placing a small towel between the child’s sweaty shirt and back. T-shirts would be changed, but not before toweling off and dusting with baby powder.
When I was younger, using baby powder meant talcum powder.
At that time nobody cared.
Find them at leading supermarkets and department stores nationwide.
Or buy online at https://tackthis.co/shop/Belo/category/belo-baby.
Now just because you’ve read up to here, you can join my giveaway!
I’m giving away three pink train cases filled with Belo Baby products.
You’ll get all these #BeloBaby products, and I’ll ship them to any address in the Philippines.
It includes three tubs of Belo Baby talc-free powder!
How to join:
1) You must have a Philippine address and an Instagram account.
2) Make sure your Instagram account is unlocked.
3) Follow @belobabylove on Instagram.
4) Make an Instagram post about my giveaway at chuvaness.com and use the hashtag #ChuvaxBeloBabyPowder.
5) Don’t forget to tag @chuvaness and @belobaby.
6) Register HERE.
1) Promo period is from June 2-8, 2017, after which three winners will be chosen electronically via random.org.
2) Make sure your Instagram account is unlocked so I can check your entry/post. If your account is locked, your entry is invalid.
3) The winners will be informed via email or text to verify their shipping address. Winners will also be posted at chuvaness.com. If I don’t hear back from you, I’ll just choose another winner via random.org.