He may have sold his name and label to DIESEL, but Maison Martin Margiela’s collab with H&M launching next month shows he hasn’t sold his soul!
I feel like crying after see the lookbook pics! I’ll definitely have to fly somewhere there’s no serious queue because I want to buy half the collection!!
One by one, let’s take a look at the offerings this November.
1) I love this, especially the bag and skirt
2) Everything here is geniu: the pillow-pack clutch, the jeans, and the trompe l’oeil bra top
3) I love the pant/skirt thingy
4) Hello, did you make this for me???
5) Cute leggings. Coat inappropriate for Manila weather, obviously
6) Pang Philippine Fashion Week
7) Maybe Keri would like this
8) Very nice but nakakatanda (no offence)
9) Lovely trompe l’oeil dress
11) I love everything here
15) Love this
I have to plan this carefully. Don’t know yet which country I’ll go to, but definitely not Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore or Thailand. So help me God!!