As a frequent visitor to Singapore, I can’t help but notice how packed Cotton On stores are over there.
No wonder, when they go on sale, they really go on sale. Check out Cotton On prices (in Singapore dollars) during the Great Singapore Sale in 2009.
Because of their affordable prices and easy-to-wear pieces, the Australian clothing brand is very popular among Filipinos traveling or living abroad. Only a matter of time before it hit the Philippines.
Last September 5, the BENCH group invited me to preview their first Cotton On store at Mall of Asia, before they opened to the public on September 7, 2012.
Here’s what I spotted: cool tops—just flip the hangtag and see its price go down when you buy two.
Three-in-one belts for Php 399 make me wish I had a waist!
Cute, metallic iPhone wallet makes me wish I used an iPhone!
Nice men’s undies
Flipflops at Php 290 each!
The men’s section—with soft basics in cool hues
The ladies’ section for younger set. I can see my sister in these
Mall of Asia is a stretch for most of us. But this Saturday, September 22, 2012, you’ll have another reason to go to Megamall when COTTON ON opens its second store there.
Special perks on opening day:
• Cotton On Php 500 discount coupons will be given to customers who line up for the Megamall store opening between 10:00-10:30AM. The Php 500 discount may be used when purchasing a minimum of Php 1,000 in a single receipt.
• Each customer gets a free Cotton On badge
• For every Php 2,000 single-receipt transaction, customer gets a free Cotton On mug + Cotton On badge
• 10% discount for Bench Lifestyle cardholders upon purchase of regular priced items
• 25% discount for Bench MasterCard holders, plus 2x reward points. Valid for a single-receipt minimum purchase of Php 1,000 on regular items.
To know more, go to https://www.facebook.com/CottonOnPh